This section contains references on the publications related to studies based on the OpenBACH benchmark:
- OpenBACH was first presented in the "NetSat" Day during Toulouse Space Show 2016
- Used in the CNES Research and Technology (R&T) studies "Dynamic routing and load balancing on satcom" and "QoS architectures based on DPI"
- Used in the CNES study about "New Multimedia Transport Protocols"
- IETF 100 presentation on MPTCP and BBR performance over internet satellite links, 2017, Nov, 13
- IETF 103 presentation on QUIC and Satcom 2018, Nov